Patrons' Mutual Fire Insurance Co. of Indiana, specializing in Property and Casualty lines. Formed in 1877 in Northern Indiana County, Patrons’ Mutual moved to its present location at the Mid-town Building on Philadelphia Street in 1912, making it one of the oldest business firms in Downtown Indiana. Although Patrons’ Mutual primarily services the Western Pennsylvania region, it is licensed to write throughout the entire state.
Patrons’ Mutual employs its own full-time claims adjuster. Several part-time agents located in both Indiana and Jefferson County also serve the company.